Mix together in small bowl
- 1 1/2 c four
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 3/4 cup butter (1 1/2 sticks) Softened
- 1 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 t Vanilla
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- /2 cup White Chocolate chips
- 1 Cup chopped Pecans (optional)
I prefer just 1 cup White chocolate chips and 1/2 cup chopped pecans!
Mix all together with spoon and put in 9X13 pan (oiled). Bake for 22-25 mins at 350 Degrees.
Maple Butter Sauce
- 3/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
In a saucepan mix together maple syrup and butter until melted, add brown sugar until dissolved. that's it. It tastes so good and is really good on pralines and cream ice cream also! It is best when the Blondies are still warm to top with vanilla ice cream and then with the warm maple butter sauce on top. Enjoy!!!