My cousin gave me this recipe a few years ago, and it is one of my favorite pasta salads. My husband loves it, my kids love it, and I love it....you can't go wrong with that!!
Asian Pasta Salad
- 1 Box or bag (12-14 oz) Bowtie Pasta cooked and cooled
- 1 cup lite Asian Sesame Salad Dressing (I buy the Kraft kind)
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Medium Carrots (julienne or shred)
- 1 Medium Pepper (what ever color, you can even to half red half green)
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts (I like honey roasted)
- 1 cup lightly packed fresh basil (you can use dried 1 -2 T but it is not as yummy)
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
Cook pasta and cool. Mix dressing and Peanut Butter until smooth. chop carrots, peppers and peanuts. Chop basil. Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix. Top with more peanuts if desired. This is good cold or warm.
I hope you like it! Let me know if you try it!