This is by far one of my kids favorite dinners. We usually make them into individual "pillows" but I started making it this way to save time, and I will keep doing it this way forever and ever because it is SO easy!
- 2 cans of Crescent rolls
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can diced chicken (I like Costco's brand) or 2 pieces of baked chicken (shredded)
- 6 oz of cream cheese softened
- 1 small can of diced jalapenos, or 3 T green chili sauce
- 1/4 t Salt
- 1/8 t Pepper
- Roll out one can of dough (it comes with 8 triangles) Pull them out all together and roll them flat on a baking sheet (I used my Pampered Chef stoneware which I love)
- Mix together the soup, chicken, cream cheese, and jalapeños.
- Put on top of the dough
- Roll out other can onto greased counter top, and lay on top of soup mixture.
- Press edges together and bake on 350 for 20-25 mins (until it is golden brown on the top)
I usually serve this with a salad on the side with lots of veggies since it's not the most healthy dinner. But hey, the kids like it and don't complain!